Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I don't know about this...

Ok, I'm still not confident with blogger so I'll keep this short. I'll make my posts progressively longer...if blogger actually starts IMPROVING.

Anyways, I watched Spider-man 3 the other day with KaiXiang (OG) and Eileen (Debates), and god that was some show. The scene that stands out the most for me is the part at the bleeding bridge, where Mary Jane breaks up with Peter.

"I'm glad I'm not the only one,"

That went through my mind. I can sort of see parallels between me and Parker, and it's bitter-sweet looking back because I can't believe the way I was behaving at THAT time. Every line Parker spouted...I've said something similar before, and I laugh at him, but at the same time, I realise I'm laughing at myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter