Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

While waiting for Gekirangers to load...

Yeap, I do watch Power Rangers, albeit the Japense one, at this age. I like the story, the action, and the girls are always pretty :).

Anyways, it's like 5 in the morning, and I've been awake since 3 something. I'm a light sleeper, and the slightest of distractions can stir me from my sleep, but in the case of today, it wasn't such a bad thing, I guess. I was glad to be of help!

So now I'm like...watching YouTube stuff; Hawker just went off, so there's not really anybody to talk to online.

Oh. And THAT moment just passed.

THAT moment of silence, when yesterday turns to today. Do you really think that it's at twelve when everything stops, and the world prepares for a new day? Nope, I don't think so. At twelve, there's still people scurrying around, trying to go home, rushing through their work. The cars are still driving, and a buzz of activity still lingers.

Look-out at around 4 in the morning; suddenly, everything just stops. My father's snoring is laid to rest for abit, the aircon's not making as much noise, and the vehicles outside are nonexistant. It's just me, the crescent moon, the stars, the glow from the laptop and the silence.

And all of a sudden, all the noise comes back at full force; I'm blown away by the magnitude, but that's the way things work with new beginnings.

You're never ready for what's coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter