Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Inner-Struggle and The Outer-Farce


A happy/sad picture. Interpret it as you wish.

Struggling to do Independent Learning at the moment. I was planning to do the first question, but what the hat is "Opposing Viewpoints"? I think it's somewhere in the online Oldham Library, but it seems to be down, so I can't really access that nasty shyte.

So I got started with 'C'; but it's pair work and I'm alone, so I'm not really sure. I've done the basic lay-out for the questions, just have to download the movie, burn it and I'm solved. Yay. Tentatively, I'm doing "Thank You For Smoking", as an Economics-themed movie, but I might switch to "School of Rock", and even "High School Musical".

Here's to tomorrow, free from the chains that bind us.

On other news: Returning to Queenstown this Tuesday with Ringo and Jeremy to collect our O-level cert, and talk to teachers. God, I've missed that place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter