Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Jurong East is the CB

YanShan: So you coming down?
Raymond: Yeah. Where's the Creative Sale?
YanShan: Jurong East.
Raymond: So far. CB.

I hate living so far from the central. If I was somewhere like...Bukit Merah, I wouldn't mind going to the west, but walking to the train, and then taking the got-damn train in the middle of the afternoon...that's a major No-no. Anyways, from the way things are going, I won't have to live with this anymore. There's no better time than now, so I'll break the news here.

I'm moving! NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • pwede bang magtanung iakw ba si raymond angelo lagdameo na taga pilipinas na ngaun ay nakatira na sa singapore? ikaw ba yan ha ung nakatira sa villa de calamba kung ikaw yan ako ito si miki opulencia ung kalaro mo dati hahaha sana ikaw yan hirap mo kasing hanapin message me na lang sa yahoo messenger ang email ko ay hail_miki@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter