Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Working Towards a Firm Booteh

I'm getting my fitness back on track. I HAVE to get at least a Silver, or else, I'll have to attend the worst kind of "First Three Months"; The NS Kind, which I MUST AVOID AT ALL COST!

So yeah, I ran 4km today, and I'm going to do some top-secret shyte, and do intensive body-scupting as well. My primary goal last time was to lose weight; this time, I'm aiming for...*wait for it*....*hear the drumrolls*....

FIRMER BUTTOCKS!

Usually, girls look for the tri-perfecta of Tall, Dark and Handsome; if they don't want to appear shallow, they'll add intelligent, and a wicked sense of humour too. Control freaks have cooking lah, indulge in poetry lah, and all that FEMINIST bull, but I'm those aren't my target. Seeing how I've got "dark", "handsome" *ahem*, and intelligense (the irony), and humour :) down to pat, with nothing doing for "tall" due to biological reasons...I'm going after the UNSPOKEN attraction.

Which is a firm butt. No one admits it...but I think it's a secret yearning. Hmm...

So yeah, for now, it's like "marshmallow"...I'm aiming towards hardness comparable to that of "gajillion-carat diamond".

What's the difference between playing around and working out?

Playing around means you can take off your shirt and use your shirt to wipe away your sweat. Working out means that wiping yourself with your shirt will only make yourself more sweaty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter