Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Far and Away

Ahh...I spent the whole day completely detached from the outside world today, know, just resting up and shyte. I hardly logged on to the computer, and even when I did, I appeared offline. And my phone's been hardly on too, because someone took my charger, placed it elsewhere, and I'm too lazy to find it.

So what's been up? Studying lor. And DS. And Heroes!

I'm going to blast your ass to the triassic ages!


That show is <3.>

Anyways. I caught Fantastic Four; Rice of the SilverSurfer (He's chinese, hence the rice) yesterday, with the fourmer 4A people at four in the afternoon. I had arranged to study with Ringo and YanShan earlier; "12 at Plaza Singapura", but I reached at 1, Shan reached at 2, and Ringo overslept. Ahh...typical guys, I guess. Plaza Singapura's not exactly the best place to go study, I guess, so it's all cool.

Yeah...we were all guys, so close to nobody came on time. Sweet memories :). The movie was good, but I still thought the first one was better. Believe it or not, I fell asleep! And at the last minutes too, where the fighting was happening. I slept all the way until the end, and couldn't watch a satisfying conclusion. Darn! I want to watch it again!

Why so lethargic you ask? Council outing. Went to Sentosa. I tried to update at the Council Blog, but I'm not sure whether it's there, but what the hat lah. Darn you DiaryLand.

Long story short, there's only a week until school reopens, and the floodgates are let loose, and the tests all sweeps over us and stuff, so study hard everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter