Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Japan called; They want their Art back

From the look of things, a new Thundercats series will be aired in the near future. But that's not such a good thing. I'm all for "updates", but this is not an update...it's a full-on complete transformation. Is there such a word as gayified?

If there isn't, I'm birthing it right here, right now, and with a perfect case study too. Behold, the gayified Lion-o.



Lion-o was once so manly...I remember the days when he shouted "THUNDERCATS HO!!!!" in that deep sexy low voice of his, and then then...look at those muscles man. Those thighs, biceps, quads, etc. And *bam* a new generation of viewers came, fuelled by anime-bullshyte. I'm a big anime fan, but I don't approve of it permeating into more traditional mediums.

What we have now is a typical bishi; slender body, mischievous grin, big eyes, and hair which is probably conditioned. Where have all the real men gone?

1 Comments:

  • I didn't like this new version at all. As a kid who ran around the house with the Lion-O glove and sword, screaming "Thunder, Thunder, Thundercats HOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a big fan of anime also but when you touch something that has no reason to be fixed, then I have an issue with it. It didn't need to be fixed. Now, if the put an anime touch to it yet kept the authentic quality of it, then of course. Yet if not.. be gone.

    By Blogger Moartinc, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter