Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Holidays are the CB

Ahh...dang.

Feels like I've been subjected to one of them rude awakenings. It wasn't the "sudden-realization", or the "OH-SNAP!" kind, but the kind which sets in, like a train-wreck going in hyper slow-motion. I thought I had my mind made up yesterday...that no matter how hard "that" path was going to be, I'll weather through it because that's the stubborn fool I am, and because I know that I'll breakthrough somehow....that things will change.

But now I'm not so sure. A couple of 'clicks' went through it, the good old brain, and then I begin to doubt my decision, and now I'm completely unsure.

Must be the damn holidays. Holidays are the CB.

I know I'm not making any sense right now, but what I've been doing doesn't make sense either, to me, even....but that can't be...I'm supposed to be smart, and rational and all that *grumblegrumblegrumble*.

Sigh.

I hate to leave on a sad note, but I'm sad and all, so yeah. But that aside, I'm looking forward to council camp. I'll be away for 5 days people, so until then, I'll be seeing you around. Hope you liked that last post, because the more I read it, the more sense it made ;)

Oh! And Shrek 3 blows. It blows hard.

And not in a good way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter