Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Dance Dance 4 Revolution

When I went to Zouk the other day, Hawker made an observation; my dancing was "damn cute". Fark lah. It's called style, okie? I'm using my arms, not just my leg (because nobody sees those anyway), to express my feelings and emotions. I've got the dance hall drug.

Anyways, since we're on this subject, I saw this video yesterday while we were gay-ing at Glen's place yesterday.



Watch it for awesome. And try to keep up. It's DDR, on the keyboard.

Speaking of DDR, here's a random fact: Yours truly gained his dancing prowess through DDR. Here's a more random fact: I used to play on the DDR 30 minutes per day. Evidently, it didn't work, but I did find out that sweat, and the DDR dance mat, don't mix.

Oh, and that electric shocks hurt.

Ever wondered why I'm so dark?

Kukukuku :D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter