Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Your EGO

I've always admired Einstein. Let's put all the questionable "bomb" stuff, and electrified hair aside; He came up with the energy equations (the most well-known, yet not quite so well-known-to-use question), for goodness sake! So yeah...with this aspirations, I sat back and thought what magical equation I could come up with.

I always thought myself a god of Mathematics and Physics (A1 lehx), but I entered JC, and had the shock of my life. Afore mentioned statement had to be edited; I am a God of SECONDARY SCHOOL Mathematics and Physics. My conclusion? The magical equation was not to be found in this realms...Let's move on to somewhere deeper!

THE MIND HAHAHAAHA!!!!!

I thought for awhile, reflected on the past winds that have weathered me (sial -.-), and then boom.

The larger the ego, the higher the emo.


The larger the ego, the higher the emo.

The larger the ego, the higher the emo.

ego=k emo

If I was Einstein, Raymond's Law will go something like; One's ego is proportional to his capacity to be emo, with the direction of the ego being opposite to the direction of the emo.

...

Scratch that last part. It's become habit to add in the direction, because in A-level physics, you don't get marks if you don't add direction.

Let's elaborate with a case study, first; ME, because I've got the biggest ego around. Now, look at my posts...remember the one which was extremely bold, and capital-y gay? Yeap, the one which was so emotionally-charged (irony is that I can't even remember what I was typing about, honest). It takes a whole lot of ego to say/complain/whine that the whole world is against you, that nothing is going right.

How is emo created? When egos are broken. So you're on a roll; you're living in your freaking bubble, you're living in your ego, boosted by it even, and an obstacle comes along, puts you down, and your ego's destroyed, and you become so darn freaking emo, it's sad, and most of the time, very very sad.

So yeah. Brilliant, no? Or the ramblings of a genius?

1 Comments:

  • Life is Hard most of the time,
    pain lies everywhere
    sometimes life is cruel sometime s its good
    well one thing is certain
    when in pain life doesnt end there
    no fairy tale conclusion
    gets more confusing as time passes
    it may leave us crying in the dark might leave us drinking liquor and even leave us passed out on some motel but one thing is sure ill extended my hand to you raymond :D ill be there in ur weakest ill be there in ur strongest and ill be there in ur thoughts when ur sad
    emo state is inevidable be strong buddy ur friends are here by ur side no matter where in lucifers name continent u are ill be there okie take care buddy we believe in you

    Mikhail-Miki for short
    it sounds gay no?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter