Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fun Terms

I enjoyed studying Econs and Maths yesterday; here's to kicking ass in the examination hall today. Then comes Geog and Physics! I enjoy Physics...but Geog....ahh...I quake in fear.



Ooohh! And here's the English reincarnation of Juuken Sentai Gekirangers! There's been no "Jungle" in the Japanese version; so I'm not sure where they got that part from. I hope they keep the Kensei (Fist Saints).

If all else fails, I'm looking forward to the Penguin mecha. It's a penguin. With a Surfboard. And one of the main mechas has a damn guitar as his final weapon too. Yeah. Rock on.



Penguin! The penguin is a foot!



And yeah, guitar. Dang.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter