Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Little things in life that make me happy.

-Scratching an irritating itch.

-Making people laugh.

-Staying awake throughout a whole lecture.

-Breezing through tutorials.

-Saying the same thing at the same time as somebody else does, and then realising it, and making eye contact with the person and then the two smile simultaneously.

-Coming home to a cold glass of Coke Light.

-A pocket full of change.

-Styling my hair perfectly on the first try.

-Being paid a compliment.

-Paying a compliment and getting thanked for it.

-Metallic stapler sounds.

-Cracking all the crack-ables in your body, systematically from head to toe.

-Comfortable silences.

-Taking a cab home or to school, with the fare being less than $10.

-Hand-written notes!

-Getting on a bus, falling asleep, and waking up at the right moment.

-Puns, no matter how stupid. (New one: What do you call Amanda when she hasn't gotten enough sleep? A-panda!)

-Sitting close to someone you fancy.

-Ridiculous, spontaneous DANCING!

-Finding old books, and browsing through your favourite parts.

-Really short queues when getting food.

Yeap. This is me, and these are the stupid things which make me the happiest. By no means is it exhaustive; I've excluded things which I fear I may never experience again, so yeah. Why write this, you may ask. I hope that I can remind you that though we should not sweat the small stuff, we should still appreciate it, because what's life, if not a series of small, insignificant moments?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter