Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Sexed Up

After months of absence, Raymond Angelo is back to claim the void he has left on the net and in your hearts. Seriously, how you've been able to spend your time on the net without the presence of yours truly escapes me, and I apologise for any agony, heart-wrench-ment (I now possess the power to create words) and and tears I have caused.

Let's celebrate my return with something everybody likes: Sex. What's my stand on sex? I say it's good, if done responsibly, but it is not a big a deal as everyone makes it out to be. The condemnation the sexual actions, behaviors and expression receives is truly horrifying and unjustified, and if I had the choice, and the power, I'll do all I can to make "Sex", and all the yucky stuff be more accepted in society at large.

Wait a minute. I do have the CHOICE, and the POWER.

So let's say that there are 6 billion people on Earth (Specific numbers are impossible because of China's factories. Baby factories). And to get at least 6 billion people, the deed must have been committed at least 6 billion times. Assuming that you can't get pregnant on the first try, and not all sex is a means to an end, but a means to...greater and pleasurable fulfillment of one's self, then the number greatly exceeds 6 billion. It's nearly 10 billion.

Since it takes two to clap, or in this case, two to do the dirty, we multiply 10 billion by two and get 20 billion. 20 billion times of sex has been done...to get us to this point of our society's realization. Without that 20 billion times of sex, we might not have the Eiffel Tower (which is phallic), the Pyramids (which is phallic) and even the Esplanade (which is...boobalicious). True, without sex, things MIGHT have turned out better, but if you're reading my blog right now, how bad can your life truly be?

So yeah, sex=good. Raymond Angelo=good. And what's the point of my post?

Raymond Angelo=sex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter