Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm so waaaaassssssstttttteeeeeeedddddd.........

I feel so...damn...fucking wasted right now man......uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhh...I......ffffffeeeeelllllll likkkkkkkkeeeeeeee shittttttttttttttt.

Took a day off from school today, like I said I would yesterday. Fuck. It didn't do me any good. I'm even worse off than yesterday night.

I had the worse fucking sleep since forever. Coughcoughcough. I felt so damn cold...thought about putting on a jacket, but when I did so, I sweated freaking buckets. So no choice lah, I had to face the bitter cold, sans protection. I barely slept last night, waking up at 30 minutes interval to have fits of coughing. Been taking medicine, panadols and whatever. I've no appetite anymore. First time ever man. Usually, I can't wait to eat. Now, I can't even finish half a bowl of maggi noodles. To make things worse, I've got this really dorky looking Kool Fever stuck to my forehead. You know...those things which are supposed to lower your temperature whenever you've got a fever. It's shaped like a...one of those things girls put on when they've got their periods...not a tampon...but something else. I can't really remember alot of stuff...with my consiciousness fading in and out. Anyway, the Kool Fever thing's not working. My temperature had been at a steady 38.4+. Jeez. Somebody kill me.

There wasn't much I could do but lie in bed and moan and groan. Dang. I did watch the 40-year-old Virgin. Went in with high expectations. Was disappointed. It wasn't funny lah. Just plenty of cussing; "Fuck You", "You Bitch", the works. There was nudity here and there, but it didn't really feel like it fit, and besides, the nude girls they did show, weren't even hot. The ones I wanted to see in their B.Day suits weren't show at all. Darn. The jokes weren't really funny. Just crude. A bonus with the show is that I saw the cute goth-girl who was in Big Momma 2 in 40-year-old. She was playing the same exact role. A horny, goth girl, who hates someone, but learns to love them by the end of the story. Typical.

My handphone's getting no signal all of a sudden. Don't ask me why though. Starhub's always fucked up. Sorry to all those whose texts and calls I haven't been able to answer/reply to.

I won't be going to school tomorrow. Just took my temperature and it's 39.0. Holy... guess i'll be returning to the doc's tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter