Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Question the Absolutes

I just woke up from a 3-hour long sleep, and I find myself alone at home. WTF? I arrived home at about 3-ish, found the house bustling with activity (My grandparents who came here for a vacation are returning to the Pinas tomorrow), so I seeked the refuge of my room. I was flipping through TIME and before I knew it, I was knocked out. 3-hours later, here I am.

The latest issue of Men's Health is out. Good stuff. Everyone should read Men's Health. They've got advice to guys on how to hook up and look cool to girls. Seeing as so many guys are desperate and alone, I'll post one of their articles, on how to drop compliments. It's such a simple thing, yet so many people do it wrongly.

Compliment-O-Meter
Nice guys say nice things. Bad boys say the right things. We asked 700 women to rate the following "lines" on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being a "gag", 5 being "erm...okay..." and 10 being "melt..."

"You're so cool": 5/10
"I like what you said earlier": 8/10
"Why don't you have a boyfriend": 3/10
"Did anyone tell you you look like {insert name of hot personality}": 2/10
"You can really hold your liquor.": 1/10
"That's a pretty necklace".: 4/10
"You're easy to talk to": 7.5/10
"You look terrific.": 7/10
"You're amazing": 8/10
"I love your smile": 10/10

Lesson learnt: Be specific with your comlements, be selective about your superlavices, and above all be sincere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter