Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Stop the Pop

I headed over to school this morning, see? SS test ,see? Even if I feel like crap, I would drag myself out of bed, with a ball of chain dragging me down, to sit for it. But there wasn't any tests. I guess the teacher did say that "there might be one". Oh my god. Now they have an escuse, if they ever forget about it, or are too lazy to set one. Haiz. Any way, it's not a total waste, since I did learn something. Heck, I already learned them weeks ago in Geography. I'm learning about ageing population twice. Fuck. And it's having a bad bad bad effect on me too. I'm becoming senile, I swear.

SS was ok, although it did drag all the way to 10.30. It's like, Tuesday Morning Story Time man. Every 5 minutes of lesson, comes with a story. "blablablablaAgeingpopulationblablablablasolutionsblablablaOhhaveitoldyouthestory?"

Then geography class. People were pleading with Ms Chua to end the lesson earlier. Jeez. I just shut the fuck up, and was waiting for the lesson to commence. Why can't people realize that they're only wasting time by doing that? You're already in school, might as well let the teacher teach all that she was planning. No teacher holds you back for fun, (at least not Ms Chua), she's teaching what she has to teach. Just shut up and pay attention to her. It's us losing out if she teaches less. Some people ask for extra classes, but tell me what's the point, when you're gonna whine and ask to be released earlier?

Drive me to an early grave, why don't you?

I love my new phone. It's nice to look at. The bass from the mp3 player isn't too bad. The picture quality is good. And the boom box feature is sweet. One day i'm gonna dress up, all gangsta style, you know the works, a track suit, put on some bling bling, some big-ass shoes and look like a gimp, then walk around boom-boxing. Sw33t. The black rubber finish is sexy, and the contrast of the silver shell with the black rubber outline is stunning. The wand style activation of camera, mp3 player and boombox-shit is not sensitive enough though. At times you'll be waving it around, yet nothing's happening. And it looks stupid too. Unless you're me and have style coming out of your ears.

My mom just goet back from UK yesterday. Loads of chocolates. You name it, we got it. Got a new necklace too. Finally, a replacement from the letter "R" I used to wear. I've got new Aresenal and Chelsea caps, and England Shirts. Yayness.

Here's to a good tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter