Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, March 27, 2006

When you say jump, I ask how high

The idle days just fly by man, they just fucking dwindle.

Day started of fine, because the day wasn't. It was raining, so morning assembly was cancelled. I handed in giro form today but it was too late, which is a total bummer. I had half a mind to go to Dawson to withdraw money and just pay upfront, but as I said, I had half a mind, so I didn't realise I had no credit card.

Lessons were so-so. So many people were absent today, Mdm Yani included. She's 5-months in and in 4 months, he/she'll be out. The physucks test on Erect-the-city (Electricity lah, crude but so?) was simple, though I made one careless mistake, which isn't excusable anymore. We finally had weight-taking for Quest Fit. To my astonishment (well, not really), I'd lost 4 kg since the beginning of the year, and gained 2 cm. Woohoo. Though the additional gain in height may be accounted for the fact that I was too lazy to take off my shoes...So, long story short, I'm out of Quest Fit, OFFICIALLY!

After recess was geography. I got back my assignment on Geog TYS. I got full marks lah, and Ms Chua made a comment about how there's nothing wrong in referring to the answer sheet, as long as I understood, and should feel free to approach her if ever there was anything I didn't understand. Wah piang. Talk about a blow below the belt. It is true that I have the answer book for the Geog TYS, but I swear I never referred to it while doing the assignment, because it destroys the level playing field that I strive for.

Social Studies was boring and tedious. Half-the-stuff taught was something we already knew, while the rest, I couldn't stay awake for the rest. Well, I did lah, but it took a hell-lot-of-effort. There was one time I drifted out of consciousness, and was mindlessly scribbling gibberish on my notebook when Ms Khoo asked me what I was doing. I just nodded (not fully awake yet) and when she asked me whether I was sleepy, I was still nodding (still not fully awake yet). Only when Yan Shan laughed, did I snap back to reality. The shame....

In assembly there were three guys on stage, two played the guitar while the other one was the emcee. They were good man. I wish I knew how to play guitar, but cannot lah, I am already TANNED. Cannot turn into a stereotypical mat. They played a few songs, Wake Me Up When September Ends (God, I used to love this song, but then people started destroying it. You know, playing it over and over again on MTV, and now I'm sick of it) and a Chinese song sang by the blind guy from one of the reality shows churned out from the Channel U factory. I was so tempted to throw coins at 'em.

After assembly we had a debate practice. In less than two weeks time, we'll be in the semis, and in under a month we'll be in the 3rd-Placing Match/Finals, depending on how we perform. Cross your fingers for a Queenstown win please. That includes your toe too. We trained for impromptu debate and came up with a few strategies. Shan't post it here though because the hills have eyes.

I'm suffering from RLS. Not to be confused with HLS (Hui Long San), RLS stands for Restless Leg Syndrome. RLS is a neurological condition that causes involuntary leg movements. 34% of the men suffering this were depressed and 20% had anxiety. LOL! Can't imagine me being depressed, but anxiety...maybe lah. I'm always the pussy. Treatment of RLS may this alleviate depression and anxiety.Poor sleep may is the primary cause of RLS, so I'll be sleeping earlier starting from now. Exercising and drinking less caffeine also helps fight RLS, so I'll be doing half of that, because I'm a gym nut and a caffeine addict.

Learning #18: Buy Men's Health monthly. It helped me, it will help you.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter