Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Raymond Angelo goes back

Raymond Angelo's flying off to Philippines! Surprise surprise!

It's damn sudden, and was only confirmed yesterday night. I'm flying off at around 1 today and will be coming back on Monday morning. It's going to be fun...I hope.

I'll be bringing my books to study of course. In the hotel, by the pool, at the seaside, I'll be there with an open book. I'm bringing a whole back-pack full of stuff to read through. It seems kinda excessive, but you never know. It's almost 5 days. You can't expect me to blank-out for 5 days...

Anyway, I'm off now to pack my bags. Please, do continue to visit. They do have computers in the Philippines, so you never know, I might pop in once in a while to post.

Expect a full and lenghty post on Monday night. And with pictures too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter