Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Two balls, or not two balls?

I'm sick, since Saturday, but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. It went away yesterday afternoon, so I happily hummed (ahh...hummed, what the hell?) and did my homework, writing away, three geography questions, HeyMaths assignments I've neglected and just general catching up. And then *ahem*, I coughed. Again and again. Temperature shot up, and I couldn't tahan. That's why I wasn't in school today.

I might have caught it from YanShan/GlennWoo who were sick this Thursday. Or I might have caught it from my Father who had just come back from Indo on Friday night. Sekali bird flu siah. Glenn Lum's dad got detained on his way back to S'pore from Indo because he had flu. What if I have to go to Indonesia? How siah...dilemna.

To all who missed me, please know that I miss you as well.

Overall mood is:

So


Very


Sleepy.


Note: This photos were taken on Friday, AFTER SCHOOL. 'Cause sleeping during lessons is bad for your educational growth. I don't remember why I took the pictures nor who are those in the pictures, but what the hey.

So yeah, mostly slept, watched television (I watched the same episode of My Wife and Kids three times in the span of 15 hours, yet laughed at all the same points. It's that damn funny. I'm trying to base my father-act on the bald father. Here's hoping), and studied. The Redspot for Physics is rubbish; darn fucking disorganised. I'm revising Light at the moment, going at Ms Wee's pace. I'm doing the same for E-maths and A-maths. For Geog and Chemistry, I've got my own schedule. I'm going to wait for Ms Khoo to give advice on which chapters to study before starting on Social Studies, read through "The English Teacher" once more and just do my daily work for Lit. For english, I'll keep on Blogging.

My computer was erroring this morning. It kept getting stuck on this screen. Troublesome siah, spent two and a half hours trying to fix it. And when I finally did, I swear I whooped for joy.


Hooray for foresight!

Haven't gone to the doctor yet. Going to do so later, with my mum.

A survey a day keeps the doctor away.

*Your 10 favourites. Favourite Colour: Every single shade of red.
Favourite Food: Toast with everything I can get my hands on on it.

Favourite Song: Beautiful Morning With You by the pillows.

Favourite Movie: Grease.

Favourite Sport: Billiard/Bowling.

Favourite Season: Rainy -_-"

Favourite Day of the Week: Saturdays.
Favourite Ice cream Flavour: Rocky Mountain.


*9 Currents
Current Mood: Sick; Happy.

Current Taste: Spectacle Fetish.

Current Clothes: An blue "England-til-I-die" shirt, and Umbro shorts.

Current Desktop: A Bleach Wallpaper cluttered with downloaded stuff.

Current Toenail Colour: Umm...Natural Beige?

Current Time: 4:16 PM

Current Surroundings: My Dad's room. I'm on the computer, my brother's on the Television watching Rocket Power.

Current Annoyance(s): Peer Pressure.

Current Thought: Give up?


*8 Firsts
First Best friend: Niko something-something. My cousin from the Philippines.
First Crush: Some girl in the Philippines. Pretty, older than me. Can't recall the name.

First Movie: Some Pinoy show. Imagine Bollywood, only in Tagalog.

First Piercing: None.
First Lie: Not too sure about this, but knowing me, it probably has something to do with me and food I shouldn't be eating.

First Music: Not sure, but the first CD I bought with my own money was the Backstreets Boys CD. I still have it!

First car: None yet. I'll get myself a scooter first (Vespa roXXors).


*7 lasts

Last cigarette: Never.

Last Drink: Coca Cola. Light..
Last Car Ride: Sunday morning, to Taka. Cab with mum and brothers.
Last Crush: As if I'll divulge this.
Last Movie Seen: Superman Returns.
Last Phone Call: This afternoon. Mum.
Last CD played: Tera's Precious.

*6 Have You Evers
Have you ever dated one of your best friends? : Cheers to this.
Have you ever broken the law? : Depends on the law, I guess. If it's reasonable, I won't break it. But you can't view certain materials just because you're younger than 18! Darn you agists!
Have you ever been arrested? : Nope, but I have been in a Police Station.
Have you ever skinny dipped? :With the right people, I won't mind stripping to my birthday suit and swimming around.
Have you ever been on TV? : Not yet. Expect to see me as a Weatherman, or a Journalist.
Have you ever kissed someone you didnt know? : Not lips to lips, but yes.

*5 Things you are wearing
-Shirt
-Jacket (I'm cold)
-Shorts
-Socks (I'm cold)
-A friggin' smile :-)

*4 Things you have done today
-Study
-Read up on Sexomnia.
-Learned how to ogle at women, BETTER (Still Standing).
-This.

*3 Things you can hear right now.
-Finger banging against keys.
-The Television (House is on!)
-My koffing and weezing.

*2 Things you cant live without.
-Other People.
-Balls.

*1 thing you do when you're bored.
-Push-ups.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter