Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

HiChew->HiChoo->HighChoo

If you're reading this, HiChoo!

It's Choo Jia Han's birthday today! He's a good guy, and during cookie-time, I was praying so hard that he'd get the cookie, because he totally deserves one. He's one of the coolest guy around, no shit. He's got helmet-hair, or coconut hair, but at times, he chooses to spike everything up so that he looks like a durian. Once, he had an awesome mohawk, but it's gone now because he's a slave to school rules. This guy loves to get High, hence, High Choo. He's the one who invented "Virginity", "Karwai Bless!", "Sean!" and "Missile" (This one hurts, down there). At home, he's got his dog to keep him company, and the dog's a wanker. He's got a 3G phone, but it's the worst 3G phone around, and as of now, it's kinda pointless getting one really since he's got no one to 3G with.

I only met him last year when we went to the same class. Prior to this, I had no clue who he was, but I'm glad I've met him. He's in my Geography class, though he claims that he picked Biography, and has the honour of being the only student to have been PUSHED from Bio to Geog. I've worked with him on projects a few times (remember the Geography one =)?) and though he can be a pain to work with, he's a lot of fun.

He's weird, as in, he does the most peculiar shit. Anyone remember the shoes he wears? The orange one (lol!)? How about the mat-shoes he wore on the Dinner with the skull on it? Awesometitude! And he's got mat-specs to match (white with freaking orange BRICKS on them).

Oh, and he's single. And he's 16. And he's, according to some, more handsome than me lol? So anyways, happy birthday to him!

Recently, I've sat for a string of mocks. The E-maths and A-maths mocks were especially mocking. So darn easy, but I'm not one to show off =). Lots of people did great, especially Bernard & TahNern in the A-maths mocks. They got 71 and 72 respectively, out of a possible 74. I got 69, boohoo, cry for me :\. Must commend Bernard for his hard work, nobody (except for him maybe) expected him to get that high! We're all proud of him! And TahNern too, though he didn't work hard at all, OR SO HE CLAIMS! I know there's a CM (Ciao Mugger) under that mole somewhere.

Anyways, that's about it for today. Short, I know, but sweet? Definitely. I've still got a Geography test to study for, so this'll be it. Buaiz.

Oh, and if you can understand this commercial before the 45th sec mark, you're worse of a pervert than I am!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter