Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Hearty Congratulations

Today, the O-level Mother Tongue results were released. To all who did good, a hearty congratulations. I can't help but envy those few who have got the marks they've been aiming for and won't be retaking in November; They've got One down. As for me, I have yet to sit for a single O-level paper. But by this Monday, this will change since it's my English Orals. I've been getting positive encouragement from alot of people, but the pressure's still there. Thankfully, I still recall the vocal warm-ups we were taught in drama a year ago, and I'll be putting it to good use come Monday, no matter how obscene they look. If you see me sucking some long imaginary object, don't mind me since I'm just warming up for Oral...that didn't come out right.

Congratulations to Choo Jia Han for getting an A1. Sean will always be with you. And to Tan Yan Shan too. He finally proved that he's more than talk :), jkjk. And Raied who I said will be getting an A1, as in fA1l (| $p3@k 1337), congratulations on passing! To those who got A2s yet wish to retake, my advice is don't. It's just one point; if you retake the subject, just imagine how much time you'll be using...you might as well use this time to reinforce your other subjects.

The other day, the China Exchange students finally left for their No. 127 school (what kind of school has a number for a name?). Since they mostly hung around the lower secondaries, I didn't see much of them, but I still saw them off yesterday. Don't ask about the circumstances, because that's beside the point. Anyway, when we met, that was probably the first time they laid eyes on the Filipino. I thought I was a good representation of the Filipino populations (Naturally Tanned, Handsome, Nice Eyes, Great Smile, Not Tall, Friendly, Ego, etc). However, that wasn't what they noticed. One of the chicks pointed at my mouth, started spouting Chinese, and then in English "BIG MOUTH!" Srsly, wtf? It's not that big...and you don't use big to describe mouths...Angelina Jolie doesn't have a big mouth....she's got full lips, or kissable lips. In my case, they're fully kissable.

This morning, as I sat beside Ivan studying for a Physics Maxi-test which never came, Glenn Woo came into the classroom. Shocked, she pointed at me and exclaimed "You've lost weight!". I'm not trying to say that I've been working out towards a better body doing daily exercises or anything like that...but this just goes to show how much holidays there's been. See right, Saturday, Sunday, I was away on Monday, only in school for awhile on Tuesday, holiday on Wednesday, Holiday on Thursday, and finally, back on Friday. What point am I trying to prove? My hair's growing very fast! The hair, if it frames the face correctly can make you appear thinner. Let's all pray that by the time the anniversary dinner comes, there's enough hair to be layered. I'm going for Sophisticated-Cool. Either that or CuddlyCute.

Oh yeah, and HaoYang's back!

Ivan forced me to post his pictures. Though I'm not in it, I felt like I had to, since I already refused to post his BMW (Big Mouth Women) drawing. I was in the CG rooms taking pictures of my own with the drama club, so I couldn't grace this picture. From left: Ringo, Gregory, Ryan, Ican, Bernard, BingYu and Glenn Lum. Ivan renamed this file as "My Friends". Altogether now, awww...to all his haters, he does have a sweet side.


Ryan's a hawt biatch.



Me spanking Hawker because he got his hair cut at Creative Gallery, just like everybody else. Now he's complaining that it looks gay -.-". And he's taking ages to send me the drama pictures, so pardon the delay. It'll be up here, eventually. This was taken by WeiMing.

Mocks for the Sec 4/5s. Scanned by YanShan. It was never with me, fyi; it was with him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter