Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Blazing Blazer Blazes

You gotta <333>
The norm. DUH.
& who the hell are you?:Raymond Angelo G. Lagdameo
How many winters have you been through?:None. Seasons here are varying degrees of rainy and sunny.
GOD, how heavy are YOU?:God's weight is infinite, thankew.
I'm a Scorpio, & you?:Pisces.
The randomess. <333
If you had $50 what would you spend it on?:Other people.
If you could only eat ONE food for your entire life, what would it be?:Pizza *drools*
One song you CANNOT live without.:If We Hold on Together
What place other than your current country do you want to live in?:Italy <3>
Do you like kiwi? >333:I've got no idea.
If so, why not?:I don't remember ever eating one.
Go get a life. & you say?:I'm hungry.
I did IT. XD Haha. But...what do YOU think I did?:Made love?
Love me so far?:Depends on who you are.
Nihongo o hanashimasu ka?:Putang ina mo?
Wakarimasu ka?:Ano? Putang ina mo?
Do you prefer cupcakes or cotton candy?:Cotton Candy, because it's pink.
FETCH!:Bitch-ing?
Are you happy with your gender?:Other than the pain you get when a Jaguar passes by, I'm happy x)
A peach or strawberry?:Strawberry
What do you think of pandora's box?:It's full of Pandora's undies.
Do you even KNOW what it is? XD:Yes, I do.
You're starting to get on my nerve.:It was my pleasure.
high speed or dial-up?:High-speed.
Your most prized possession?:My Life.
If you had to kill one familymember who would it be?:I'm not that emo...
If you could only have one friend, who would it be?:So emo...
What time is it, right NOW?:9:40
Do you like Swatch watches?:Yup, with blue and black stripes.
How about Chocolate Rum ice cream?:That's alcoholic isn't it?
Favorite chocolate brand?:Kit-Kat.
Do you think black nails make you "GOTH"?:Nope, it makes you EMO
Do you have a thing for musicians?:Yes, especially flute-ist.
French guys?:Eugh.
Emo ones?::)
What language do you want to learn?:Chinese :(
Your dream house is...:A Lake House
more space if needed. ^-^:I'm supposed to answer this...how...?
SOOO. we're almost done. Like the survey?:Nope.
Why or why not?:Bad grammer -.-"
If I say "Arigatou gouzaimasu", you would say?:Putang Ina Mo.
I'll translate for you...:Hrmh?
Thank you very MUCH! <333>333
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter