Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, August 11, 2006

1650 skips for the frustrated

The best way to lose weight is to skip. Just ask me.

I got home, did my stuff (studying, blogging, stuff making, manga-ing, etc) and then I got fu-rus-too-rei-ted-o because my letter got sent to the wrong address. On an impulse I grabbed my skipping rope and started skipping.

1650 skips for the frustrated.

It's not really 1650, but 1650+++. Why the weird number?

I don't warm up before skipping, so this is what I do:

10 skips- followed by 1 second break
20 skips-2s break
30 skips-3s break
40 skips-4s break
50 skips-5s break
60 skips-6s break
70 skips-7s break
80 skips-8s break
90 skips-9s break
100 skips-10s break

That's the first set. Then I do it once more, for the second set. For the third set, I do it in reverse, because I've got to cool-down too. So, that's my 1650.

But wait a minute, there's the "++", where does that come from? Everytime I make a mistake, I take away 10 skips.

Yup, I'm a glutton for punishment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter