Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Seven 8 Nine

I'm not over-the-moon happy with my O-level result. And before you say that I should be happy with my results because I did better than most; I say that happiness is subjective...and if I'm not satisfied, then that's my bloody problem :).

Break it down!
English-A2 :\
A-maths-A1
E-maths-A1
Geography-A1
Physics-A1 (YAY!)
Chemistry-A2 :)
Combined Humans-B3 (Feck)

Malay B...PASS!

I'll elaborate more next time. I've got a whole day to dedicate to ACJC, though I'm still not sure whether I'm staying in ACJC. 8 points, with deduction of 2, allows me to stay in ACJC, but also gives me the option of moving onto VJC. I'm not sure which path I want to take yet...people are asking me to go to a "better" JC, but what's "better"?

Anyways, I know I've been writing some of the most OOC crap on this blog. Feel free to discuss and speculate behind my back, but just don't do it in front of me.

Thanks!

And good luck with the rest of your whatever. I'll see you when I see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter