Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Appreciation isn't the "in" thing, apparently



Got this picture from TuanJiaw's blog! My gay buddy, Jiahan, ChooChi, Karwai, Bob (they're all his names) got head-hunted by the "U" magazine, or something like that. Dang freak! Congrats Jiahan, ChooChi, Karwai, Bob. But srsly...those shorts...WTF? And I would love to see that jacket in all it's mat-tish glory.

The terms are over and done with! Let's do a wrap-up!

GP: A! 37/50!
This was a real miracle for me. I got 24.5 and 23.5 for my previous two tests; to have shot up 10 marks makes me feel all good and weak inside. I got 8.5 (out of 8) for summary, and 6 for AQ, which is a B+. Yay for GP. Now...let's get past the 30 mark barrier for essay and I'll be set for life.

Geography: A! 41/50!
Lucky again, I feel. I simply looked out for which chapters I felt had the highest probability of coming out, and it did! Whoever said diagrams were necessary lied, because mine had none. I had more confidence with my human geog, but as I've said, the definition of "transnational" hurt me bad, I think.

Malay B: B! 60++
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. And the top scorer in AC for Malay B is....RAYMOND ANGELO! Yays.

Econs: C. 25/45.
I don't know what happened to my Data-response question, which was about gaming, and the current console war. I guess I got too wrapped in with what I've read from the net, and I hardly used any economic concept. Essay was OK only; still no sight of the answer sheet, so I don't know where I went wrong. I basically threw everything in, hoped for the best, and...sigh. I'll do better next time.

Physics: C. 39/70.
Could have gotten a B for this one. I was careless too many times; got hurt very badly by 'em. I still believe I should have gotten some marks, but my teacher refuses to budge whenever I talk to him. Maybe I should try more genteel tactics...hmm...

Maths: U.
Got this trick from HanLin, I think. Whenever someone asks me how much I scored for Maths, I'll say "U", but I'll pronounce it as if it was "You?", and throw a quizzical look with the question.

Yeap. This weekend! Investiture rehearsal today! Finish up PW EOM! Do Physics homework! Revise Maths! Get started on Econs essay! Get big-ass pencils! Plan that dinner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter