Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The Money Dilemna

Yay! The physics spa went by without much incident. My graph was good, as in, there was no anomalies, and I think I wrote everything I was supposed to write. The time-keeper told us the wrong timings though; I was under the impression that I had 15 minutes left, so slowly and steadily, I was making my table neater, and then *bam* 6 minutes deducted just like that, and I'm rushing through every-single dang detail.

Oh well. And I totally had no idea how the hat I was supposed to mark the pendulum bob on the piece of paper. And the lab attendants were standing just behind me (I was right at the back, see), so it felt like they were scrutinizing every single thing I was doing. The feeling of a 40-year-old auntie knowing more than you in physics sucks (No agism, or sexism there, I'm just... :( )

Went with Hanlin, Jon, Becca, Jolene and Moses to wherever for lunch. We still weren't sure where we were going to eat, and we were already at City Hall. There were so many suggestions, but they were deflected by Hanlin, the devourer-of-everything (he RECENTLY ate at every single restaurant we could think of), and by Jolene and Jon the picky eaters :(. "Pepper Lunch" it was lah, so yeah.

Initially, I had my eyes set on the meals 1-4, because it had rice. And then I realised (like whoa) you could add rice to the other meals as well! It blew my mind man, seriously, because it opened this gate of possibility to me. Moral of the day? Don't be stupid.

Went to Orchard Library because the ZhongGouRen (I totally butchered that phrase, but it means Rice-planters in mandarin, I think) had their Chinese project to do. As for me? I read comics. Comics kick-ass. I finished JLA's "A League of One", X-men: New Mutants "Choosing Sides", and brought Thor; Disassembled and House of M back home.

I'll flip anyone who says comics are childish off :(.

I left early, to get some shut-eye (3 hours, yeah!), but not before walking around aimlessly for abit. I wanted to buy something, and it came down to this: the Transformers Official Guidebook, Optimus Prime, A Theory of Nearly Everything (on the String theory), or Double Fault. Then through the process of rational elimination, I eliminated everything. Boo.

1) Official Guidebook- There's the internet.
2) Optimus Prime- $99. But I swear, eventually...
3) A Theory Of Nearly Everything- It's a Physics book; I thought it'll be like those "for dummies kind", but I flipped through and got a head-ache, so no.
4) Double Fault- Honestly, I don't know why I didn't buy this, and I'm smacking myself right now, in the head, with brute force.

So yeah, sad.

School's back to normal tomorrow, and yeah...all the best to those who are getting back their results!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter