Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Man and Thinking

What? Men think about sex?

Yes, they do think about sex. Shocking as it might be to believe, but it's one of the primary instincts of us humans.

What men? Think about sex?

There are men around, and hence, there are thoughts about sex.

What? Men think? About sex.

Yes, men do think. About nothing much; Primarily sex. Mostly sex. Only sex. Even an innocent thought like doing maths can be connected to doing "it". Let's say I score well for maths, I'll impress my galfwenz, and maybe they'll go out with me, and one thing will lead to another, ketchup will spill on shirts..."My shirt is dirty...maybe I should..."

*SNIP!*

What men think about sex?

I'll leave this unanswered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter