Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tagire! Chikara no Pussy-Catto!

I've realised just the serious tone I think this blog has taken, which may lead some to believe that I've changed. To answer that concern, I say "Yes, I have changed, but I'm still retarded in my own way". I still come up with the punniest lines, though some say my standards have dropped (rela-SHERN-ship with SHERNise, our PR head). I still say some of the most questionable gay shit ever heard, and I'm still pretty much perverse, foul-mouthed, barbaric cheesepie I've always been. I just don't show it as much.

And I still watch Gekirangers. About a year ago, I put up this pic of the three-core rangers posing, and weeks ago, I posted a video of GekiRed owning with his GekiSabre. Here's an update on where they are now. I'm hoping more people will watch this show. Some people stray away from it because of the spandex and robots, because they are "too old", but in all seriousness, behind the flashy kicks and explosions, there lies a solid storyline, loveable characters, and SOME OF THE MOST KICK-ASS COSTUMES EVER!

*AHEM*

Anyways, the rangers got owned not too long ago, which is something I've never seen before. Like...really stepped all over, and the villians have a real driving passion behind them, unlike any recent Sentai I've seen. Just check it out, give it 4 episodes, and then judge it.



GekiViolet! The first ever Violet ranger! He's nothing like Barney though, as purple as he looks. Check out them gaunlets! He's a kick-boxer, supposedly.


GekiChopper! That costume is totally radical. Has a Rhino-motif. How awesome is that?


That'll be it. Settled the photograph-ing for Council Voice, and I'm off to bed now. Ciao, and AC will rock Queenstown Stadium tomorrow; mark my word.

ONE ACS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter