Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Suspending this for abit.



I'm
I won't be around for awhile, and I do mean awhile. I'm struggling to find the time to make quality posts, so yeah, that saddens me, but I guess I've got things to do now. Lots of things. I'm getting really involved in AC, so yeah.

My Dream:
-Contribute to AC so much that they change the name to Angelo-Chinese.
-Open up a branch in Philippines and christen it as Angelo-Filipino Junior College.

I'm in the midst of writing our "Council Men" cheer/song. See it here, first. Soon.

And as for the above picture...I'm actually looking for the handicap toilet. Because I'm lame.

Geddit?

1 Comments:

  • i thought that pic meant that youre in the middle ,hybrid sex :D

    By Blogger alex, at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter