Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, July 30, 2007

The Puzzle is Puzzling, Guzzling, Nuzzling

I don't know why so many months on, I still can't get some things out of my mind. Try as I might, they cling on; I struggled, trying to push the feelings to the deepest depths of corners of corners in my mind but that failed to work. I embraced it, but again, the consequences had me reveling in nothing but pain, and misery, and all the other thorns that comes with the general state of depression.

And now I'm here. And if asked where exactly is here, and the answer will be "the state of mind" I was back in the beginning of the year. I guess I'm still longing for that special state of happiness, which seems so unattainable with anybody else.

Anyway. I think I laugh an awful lot in school. And then I go back home to type this. Which begs the question of "Why?" Is it some weird facade I put up in school, to protect myself from pity, and what-not? Or do I put on a certain persona here, to garner the pity that I so wish to exclude from myself?

It's all so...ahh...interesting.

But without a doubt, I'm having a blast in ACJC. The laughter's real, and the camaraderies (however you spell that) is there, and what I feel, and what I am is who I think I am, which is still very confusing. So yeah, just food for thought as to what I'm thinking.

Dropped by Eileen's house just now. Seeing how I ended school super early on Mondays (I love Mondays. And Wednesdays. They're so full of win), I decided to visit my dear friend who sprained her ankle (again!), and stubbed her toe (again!), and who's confined to her house (again!) for the umpteenth time this year.



PS: I was forced to do this -_-".
PSS: I have proof.
PSSS: Here it is

Je pense, donc je suis. says:
mus blog abt me!

Shall leave you guys with this picture. Yay rose-amongst-the-thorns! Can you spot the chick in this bevy of "hawtness"? Answer's below. In white.





2nd row from the bottom. Middle. She's so kawaii!

2 Comments:

  • eileen how slaps raymond hard on the face, it was ur honor to visit a pretty girl okae! h,ph! *snubbs raymond*

    but thank you so much!!! -hugs-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 AM  

  • Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
    to the article there is still a question as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=ultramon windows 7 download ?
    I noticed the phrase you have not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter