Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, December 14, 2007

Hey All

I'm at a quite stressful period of my life.

The days to OGL camp can be counted with one hand, and Orientation is not too far behind either. Preparations for both are in full-force, and I've been...yeah...slaving off, in a sense. I know I haven't been hanging out with my friends in general, but I still love you guys, and I'm really sorry I can't come when you guys call me out. I hope you understand.

I've neglected my other commitments too, and until now, I've yet to wriggle a way, or find a compromise...that's bad.

Thanks to the council people, who've been with me every step of the way. I know I'm having problems, but hey, this guys are with me, so it's no-problemo.

I won't be around so often, so...yeah. I'll miss the blog. There were days where I'll be on the bus cooking some funny "theory" or "story" to share with you guys, but now, I don't have that luxury. Sigh.

So yeap, I'll be seeing you around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter