Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Animal Passions

As I was walking home from the station today, I was greeted by a sight which had to be seen to believe. On my walk home, there is a diversion I can take which would lead to a nearby park. This place is supposedly almost deserted, yet with my attentive eyes, I spied a couple in the thralls of full-out make-out.

I couldn't make out (ahem) their age, but they were facing each other, the girl sitting on the guy's lap, locked in a passionate, animalistic kiss. Hands wandered and found their way into the inside of a shirt, and I heard a muffled gasp. His hands were nowhere to be seen, and hers had found his belt, clumsily unhooking it...

I blushed on their behalf, and continued my walk home. Just by the way, I didn't stop and gawk; I was walking past with my head fixated on the sight, before politely turning the other cheek.

A part of me was shaking my head, and groaning even, saying "Get a room,", but another part of me felt...was it jealousy? They were so absorbed, and they were in a world of their own, which is what love is, I guess. It's often said that we create our own world. In love, you create your own world with your partner, and sharing that and experiencing that is the best feeling of all.

Ahh, I don't know what to feel.

2 Comments:

  • MM. interesting. :D
    how come not many come to comment..

    By Blogger Peiyi, at 1:41 PM  

  • Haha. I don't do blogger-reader-interaction much.

    Oh, and I'm not cool enough :\.

    By Blogger Raymond Angelo, at 9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter