Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

This Goes My Holidays, How Goes Yours?

My Holidays started last Wednesday, with the end of my last paper (Physics MCQ), so let's do the run-down from then!

Wednesday:
-"Photoshoot" for Teachers' Day at school.
-To Vivo with my class, to hang.

Thursday:
-To Vivo with my class, to watch Wall-E, and to buy stuff. I bought 3 shirts, including one which is super awesome.
-Was supposed to go to Shern's house to make Teachers' Day gift, but was canceled.
-Was supposed to have Clan Head dinner, but was canceled.

Friday:
-Teachers' Day celebration, which saw the OGLs taking the stage one more time, for the most impromptu performance in the history of ever-ever.
-To Queenstown, where I met the guys all over again. Was quite pleased to see that our batch had the most people there.
-To somewhere at Spottiswoode Park with Jeremy, Raied, and the gang, and then to Suntec at Comex to walk-walk.

Saturday:
-To Marina Bay to meet up with Jiaw, Glen Wirawan, and the gang to celebrate Terry's birthday.
-To Clark Quay, after finding out that Marina Bay had become a wasteland, with nothing, nothing, nothing left whatsoever.
-Got highs.

Sunday:
-To Sing Post to study by myself for a few hours.
-To home to exercise after being in Sing Post for only a short while because I felt (was/is) fat.

Monday:
-To Sentosa way too early in the morning with class.
-To Vivo to eat lunch and then go back to Sentosa again, but we got lazy, so we hung around.
-Bought a Storm of Swords.
-To Novena Square to meet up with councilors for dinner at Tim Chua's house.

Tuesday:
-To Changi Airport to study, or try to with Moses, Becca and Jon. We ended up talking shit. The HCMI (Hwa Chong Mental Institute) will become the greatest inside joke ever.

Wednesday:
-To Holland V, Breko, to eat breakfast with PR people.
-Stayed at Holland V, hanging around by myself, deciding whether to go for the OGL/CCAAB group outing to Sentosa or not.
-To Vivo, where I was wandering around again, to wait for Joanne Chin.
-Finally, to Sentosa, where we ended up staying for just a mere 2 hours, but had fun nonetheless with Eisen/Ogl/SB10/SA5 combined outing.
-To Vivo to eat.

Today:
-To town with councilors, to walk-walk and watch movie, I think.

What I didn't mention:
-Hanging out at Facebook (Flair, Tetris, Tagging, Comments)
-Chatting more often than I ever really have on MSN.
-Watching The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.
-Watching online movies (40-Year-Old Virgin, Harold and Kumar 2, Don't Mess With The Zohan, Ironman)
-Reading books (A Song of Ice and Fire series mostly)
-Doing self-improvement stuff, like meditating, and reinforcing my inner-Raymond.
-Guitar Hero and DDR.

Yes, this has been one of the more productive holidays in the history of ever-ever. And that goes my holidays. How goes yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter