Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

I just want to play my music.

It's Saturday...and here in raymond-angelo.blogspot.com, this means that it's...Music Recommendation Time (MRT!) Actually, not really, but this is something I've thinking of doing for awhile. What I'll do is that I'll post songs and the videos of new songs I've been listening, and hopefully, force my taste of music upon you guys, or something.

Name: The Black Kids
Description: Gay in a good way. I like the catchy tunes and quasi-stupid lines.
Song: I've Underestimated My Charms (Again)

Choice line: Oh baby, you're too much sugar for my sweet tooth!

Name: Metro Station
Description: Catchy-indie-rock. Honestly, I'm just making this up, I don't know how to describe them. Techno-rock?
Song: Kelsey. Their current-most-popular song is Shake It, but I like Kelsey more.

Choice line: You're all that I've ever wanted, all that I've ever dreamed of to come. And yes, you did come.

Name: Between The Trees
Description: A band clearly targeted at girls; their songs addresses issues such as self-mutilation, and whatnot. Kinda like All-American Rejects.
Song: Darlin'

Choice line: This is my confession. To the crimes of wanting you. Badly.

Name: The Script
Description: Unique vocals, with an Irish lead, and it's very rhythmic, and head-bobbish.
Song: Breakeven

Choice line: What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you.

Name: Hollywood Undead
Description: They're a very weird mix of rap, hard-rock, and angst. But they sound gooood. If you add Linkin Park and Eminem together, this is what you'll get. It's angry poetry at it's best.
Song: Black Dahlia

Choice line: It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, IT WAS YOUR KNIFE.

Ok, I'll stop at 5! There's more, gajillions more, I promise, but I've gotta go do my Physics MCQ for NJC now. Went out with Wireman and Darren yesterday to Holland to study and chill, and then today I'll be staying home until my Debate handover later. Ahh. I can't believe it's ending. Oh well.

Could you?
Would you?
When?
Release.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter