Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Drama=Crack

God, was today busy and eventful.

It started normally enough, waking up at 5, taking 51, watching Diva for A Dime (they repeated the episode 3 times in a row, damnit) on the bus, going to school. My english ranking sucked balls. Here I am, aiming for an A1, and yet, i'm ranked top 25% only. Jeez. I'm disappointed in myself. There were three components, which are speech-writing, comprehension and oral. I got relatively high for the speech and oral, but my comrehension just pulled me straight down to the middle of the table. What the hell am i doing? Jeez. I really have to buck-up and pull up my QUESTion Socks (Patent: Raymond).

To think that i'm aiming for VJ too. 5 points damnit!!!!! Assuming I get a distinction for CCA, I need a maximum of 7 points. Somebody stab me.

The rest of the cohort had a Mother Toungue test, while I, the only MLB boy was doing my workbook. I love the Malay B textbook and workbook. They're so simple to understand, plus, in my opinion, I've learned more in one chapter of the Mlb textbook, compared to the whole of last year. My malay was 3 periods today, so I slept for 2, after finishing my work.

I had to settle a fight after school. There were two dudes (one sec 2, and one sec 3) having a scuffle. That was the first time I've ever seen a real fight, and it was pretty damn entertaining. However, being a PC (personal couch), I was obliged to do something. I had to drag the two apart. Took quite a bit of effort. Thank god i'm well trained. Anyway, one of them challenged the other guy to another showdown outside school. Jeez, it would have made my life so simple if they just shut their fucking mouths and walked away quietly. Because I heard that they were gonna fight again, I was supposed to tell a teacher. Not my fault, i'm just following the protocol. I had no intention to get in their way, it's just that when you cause trouble in my school, you face me.

Then had drama after school. Pure crack once again siah. Acted out a dating talk show where this foreign girl had to choose among 4 guys in singapore.

Show Title: SDU (Single, Desperate, Ugly, a production of the Singapore Development Unit)
Host: Hawker (Ryan Seebrest)
Mexican girl: Glenn (Lolita)
Chinese Guy: Weiming (Huang Pi=yellow skin in chinese)
Malay Guy: Raied (Ma-lye-gye)
Indian Guy: Joe (Jui Manikammanigo)
Foreign Worker: Raymond (Yasmam)

Funny shit man. In the end, the foreign dude (who's working in Singapore to send money to his family in a rural village) got the girl. WTF?!

Anyway, i'm back home, going to chiong Fire Emblem, SS and E-maths. Next week's gonna be tough.

Monday: Physicks test, SS test part deux
Tuesday: No test, but Tuesdays are always crap.
Wednesday: Cross Country.
Thursday: Geography test, A-maths test, English File
Friday: Debate.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter