Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, May 01, 2006

I left my brain on the plane

Fuck.

I'm still woozy. My flight yesterday was at 3 in the morning and it was a nightmare. Late check-in, bumpy roads, stupid flight attendants...damn it. I couldn't sleep in the plane at all...I was...scared half-to-death...because the plane was shaking too much. I couldn't read either, also because of the shaky plain. On top of that, none of the personal entertainment systems on the plane was working, so all I could do was TRY to sleep, and fail.

Reached terra fucking firma at around 7 and Geylang at 8. Slept until about 2 and studied til about now. I'm really sorry, but I'm flooded with stuff to do. My little trip to the Pinas was fun, but fuck, I'm at my most stressed right now.

Lots of stuff happened in the Philippines. Volleyball with Korean chicks, lost geography notes, eating balut. And my Summer Romance.

Will update once I find the time to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter