Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ok, Let's Stand Up

I'm cleaning up this blog, and promising not to dirty it again. I've realised that i'm putting in way too much rubbish into this site, and it's just a waste of web space, isn't it? I'm also losing my focus, I mean, you read this...because...you want to read about MY life right? So from here on, all original...MY LIFE, MY COPYRIGHT!

Besides, the videos are making this site lag.

Also, I'm limiting myself to one post per day. Let's keep it clean, keep it focused. One video and once picture per day too, only if it's really funny, or if it gives insight to my life.

On top of that, I'm starting to "lose my draw". Please, do continue to visit my blog, and I'll keep my posts as amusing as possible, however, never (as always) at the expense of other people (unless they're famous), because that's against my principles (hooray for double-standards)

I'll still be doing quizzes, because that's a lot of fun.

Because Raymond Angelo is The Ground-Zero.

PS; Jeez, deleting the posts one by one is gonna be a pain.

PSS; I'm looking for a blog-skin...nothing poser-ish and nothing angsty and nothing complicated. Simpilicity is best.

PSSS; So, there I was deleting my posts, so that my blog will be easier to see and less un-focused, and I realise that I've been deleting posts which are already in my archives, and out of my main page. -_-" Talk about wasted efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter