Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

No evil intent

It was never my goal to adversely affect other people, but if I did, it wasn't intentional, I didn't mean it, and I'll edit it out as soon as possible. To all whom I've hurt, my sincere apologies, and I promise to strive to be more tactful in the future.

Anyway, all that aside, onto my post.

I woke up at 6 in the morning, to shower, comb hair, pack my bags, in short, to prepare for a long haul of a day. And indeed, it was...long, I mean. I got on the bus, and got my identity as a student was questioned by the driver.

"Uncle, 55 cents," I said, dropping three 20-cents in the machine.
"Where's your EZ-link?"
"I left it at home," That's a lie, because I've lost it. Why lie? Because it's going to make everything so much more complicated. Anyway, I'm making it again soon. I'll be taking "mug-shots" tomorrow and it's going to come out sweet...because I'm "photogenic". Will post it as soon as I get my scanner to work.
Back to me and the driver.
"No EZ-link means no tickets. Please pay the full fare." Props for the politeness.
"But I'm a student. Can't you see I'm wearing a school tee-shirt?"
"No." And I paid the full fee, despite being a student. This is discrimination towards those who have lost their EZ-links! Damn you SBS! I dropped an additional dollar in, and chiong-ed Organic Chemistry, which is turning out to be more interesting than the previous chapters which we've been doing.

I dropped at Dawson to get some breakfast, which was nuts. I mean, my breakfast was nuts. Ahh...that's still not coming out right...I ate nuts for breakfast. Still not right, but nuts are nuts, it doesn't matter whether it's the left or right one, sweetened, or salted. It was good nuts. Walked to school to find a small queue at the gate. It reminded me of the immigration at the airport. We need to register before we can enter the school. I'm still unsure of what purpose this serves. Maybe it's to keep track of who comes in and comes out? Who knows, but it's making some of us late for our remedials (me, yesterday), and that's not right.

We were having E-maths in the morning, and even though I was in the AVT, it was bloody hot. I was wearing the black Prefects shirt see, and on top of being dark/not-black (both me and the shirt), it was made of ultra-heat retaining material, which should only be worn in places experiencing Moist Continental Climate (Chiong Geography whooo!). Lesson was OK. Some of the vector questions are surprisingly challenging, but everything will work out, I'm certain of that.

Breakfast at Dawson with the 4a guys was Nasi Lemak. Good stuff, since the other guys can be quite slack regarding punctuality, I left Dawson earlier than them, to meet Ryan and GlennLum, who hum-ed from the beginning, and stayed in school. In the end, no one was late, which is good, but not really, since punishment isn't being dished out. Lol. Kinda makes you wonder whether a God exists. Chemistry at chemistry lab was a bit chaotic at first. Glasses of chemicals wore broken and it was...a mess lah. Maybe it's because I'm easily irritated during interesting lessons, or maybe the class was noisier than usual, but man was it noisy. I shushed alot of times during lesson. "Shh, shh, shh,", you'd think I'm on an espionage mission of some sort.

Something good happened. Mdm Teoh asked me a question on rate of reactions. It's something I'm always penalised for in exams, tests and homework, but this time after much effory, I gave a splendid answer. Personally, I think that's an achievement, and all the small achievement will accumulate, and make your life so much better and happier. Take your small victories, and with them, build your own castle.

So chemistry ended, and I went to GWC for lunch at Delifrance with Raied, and a few of the 4a girls. Delifrance=Expensive and not worth the price. I got potato-gratin, and it's just potato and bacon shavings (is that what you call it) and cheese-pie sauce. I got a soup but that was diluted, and I got an ice-tea too, but that was too sweet. Walked around for awhile, and looked at skirts, tops for girls. Tried on some aviator shades too, and I look good *makes a mental note to buy one by the end of this month*. I saw a couple of teachers. I always feel relieved when I see teachers outside chilling; it's a sign that they're humans like us.

We had a drama session. Acting was improved; but it's a process of two-steps forward, one-step back really. Sometimes, the juniors forget about the things we tell them, and that's always a setback. I still have confidence we can pull it off though. But that's just me and my ego, which is THIS BIG. Played with my yo-stick for awhile, and exhibition-ed some tricks (Loop-the-loop, Shoot the Moon, Off-the-finger, in which I flicked the damn stick and it flew off my finger). I and Hawker polished up our segment, and we helped the juniors get they're act together. They're not there yet, but they will be.

I, WieMing, Raied and Glenn Woo then ate dinner at BK at Holland. Stopped by Glenn's place before chowing-down though, to feed her dogs. Crapped around at dinner (bedek only) and took a cab home. I found myself begging for Yussoffs but that's only because I had no change. They also were out of Yussoffs, so I got my blue note changed by buying "TIME". Good read, as always.

This is Raymond, and I'll sign off here. People whom I didn't think would be reading this, actually are, so..."HI!" *waves, does the pinoy dance and leaves to lurk at HeyMaths*

In other news: Ping-Pong meets the Matrix





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter