Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Like Superman

After two days of absence, oblivion is falling down. I feel just like Superman, back from Krypton (Home) to Planet Earth (Queenstown). My Superpower? Indominatble Wit. My Kryptonite? None that I can think of, since wit>all. Now who'll be Loius Lane(albeit not as i-want-to-strangle-you-ish as in the movie)?

That's some OTT exaggeration, but seriously, coming back to school after days of sickness, it's all very unfamiliar to me. There's new nicknames in class (Kangta=ZhengYi, Vannes=ChingYong, Se7en=JiaHan), work to be done and stuff.

Remember yesterday where I typed this sort of check-list? Ok, lets run-through:

Stuff to sort out:
To many stuffs to sort out. Some have been straightened, some loose ends to be tyed.

Money to collect:
Not yet. Tomorrow. $15.

Rumours to quash:
Hopefully, this has been accomplished. Went to the root of the problem and straightened things out from there. Basically right, someone-number-one told me that *someshit
someshitsomeshitsomeshitsomeshitsomeshitsomeshitsomeshitsomeshit*.
In short, some shit happened lah. So, I consulted someone-number-two, whether it was true or not lah, since someone-number-one (typing that out feels so retarded) always play punk with me. And, that's the end of the story! But somehow, when I wasn't around, this *someshit* spread, and all fingers pointed at me. Of course, I couldn't defend myself. I've heard recounts of what happened in school/class but I still haven't gotten a clear picture. However, whatever it was I'm accused of spreading, I didn't do it. I maintain my innocence. And unless someone comes up saying that I personally told them (with the exception os someone-number-two), please don't tighten my noose.

People to talk to:
I promise I will do it! (If the opportunity presents itself)

A Planet to Save:
Still in progress.

An arrow threw the heart {Pierce and bishbash}

Anyway, this has been quite a day. I was hoping for some time to straighten things out during contact time, but dark clouds just had to roll over, rain and general black-ness and all.

The malay teacher gave us work once we got in the class, but lo-and-behold she gives it and talks for the remainder of the lesson. Whoopeedoo.

Funny chemistry lesson today. Why was it funny? Because we had prac-tickle. Get it? Not funny: Getting scolded by Mdm Teoh for making the gap between the 'n' and 's' in "insoluble" to wide, hence making her think it was "in soluble".

Normal normal normal. Nothing out of the ordinary really today. I like A-maths. We're going through past year papers, and if you already know how to do the questions, then there's no point in paying attention is there? For English, Mdm Ong has been dropped from teaching our class, and we're flying solo. I have no idea what transpired from the past few days I haven't been here which had forced her to just *poof* FUCKING VANISH, but it can't be that bad...

Or maybe I'm the yang who balances the ying...

Nothing much to write about today...not really nothing much, but since this is a public "diary" (I laugh at this word), that's all. Gotta go. I've got people to talk to, things to settle, a planet to save and an empire to built.

YanShan's reviving his blog. Warning: Bad Grammer (irony alert) and Bus-Driver Bashing.

I quote:

I am disappointed with the attitude and the level of intelligence of the driver.If his name is not as long as loong,i will try to make it a point to remember his name.My friends from foregin land,Hawker(indonesian) and raymond(pinoy) said that they were utterly shocked of the attitude of drivers of singapore's most prestigious transport company.For the first time, i am ashamed of being associated with the colours of red and white,the colour of SBStransit.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter