Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pinoy in Malay Street

I know it was only recently that I did the What-if quiz, but quizzes have been scarce lately, so I get giddy when a new one pops up and do it straight-away. This one was snagged from Delise who clapped the loudest when I did my dedication speech.

I have lived through 67 of these 99 things.

Put numbers in the boxes instead of x's
(ex. 1, 2, 3, 4,)repost as "I have lived through
_ of these 99 things. "

[1] I have read a book before
[2] I have run more than 2 miles without stopping.
[ ] I have been to Canada.
[3] I have been on some sort of sports team.
[4] I have watched cartoons for hours before
[5] I have tripped UP the stairs. {Remeber Sports Day?}
[6] have fallen down an entire flight of stairs.
[ ] have been snowboarding/skiing.
[7] I have played ping pong.
[8] I swam in the ocean. {More like wade, but same-same I guess}
[ ] I have been on a whale watch.
[9] I have seen fireworks. {But they paled in comparison}
[10] I have seen a shooting star. {And I've made a wish}
[ ] I have seen a meteor shower.
[11] I have almost drowned. {Hence my fear of water}
[12] I have been so embarrassed I wanted to
disappear. {Way too many times}
[13] I have listened to one cd over & over & over
again. {Hoobastank; The Reason}
[14] I have had stitch(es).
[ ] I have licked a frozen pole and got stuck there.
[15] I have stayed up til 6am doing homework
/projects.
[ ] I currently have a job.
[ ] I have been ice skating.
[ ] I have been rollerblading.
[16] I have fallen flat on my face.
[17] I have tripped over my own two feet.
[18] I have been in a fist fight.
[19] I have played videogames/com for more than 3
hours straight.
[20] I have watched The Power Rangers before. {And I'm proud of it}
[21] I do / have attended Church regularly.
[22] I have played truth or dare.
[23] I have already had my 16th birthday.
[ ] I have already had my 17th birthday.
[ ] I've called someone stupid. And meant it.
[24] I've been in a verbal argument.
[25] I've cried in school.
[26] I've played basketball on a team. {I'm just assuming that 'team' can mean the ones in Phys. Ed, to rack up points xD}
[27] I've played softball on a team.
[28] I've played football on a team.
[29] I've played soccer on a team.
[ ] I've done cheerleading on a team.
[ ] I've swam on a team.
[ ] I've been swimming more than 20 times in my
life.
[ ] I've bungee jumped.
[30] I've climbed a rock wall before.
[31] I've lost more than $20.
[32] I've called myself an idiot
[33] I've called someone else an idiot
[34] I've cried myself to sleep
[35] I've had (or have) pets.
[36] I've owned a Spice Girls cd. and or tape
[37] I've owned a Britney Spears cd
[38] I've owned an N*Sync cd
[39] I've owned a Backstreet Boys cd
[ ] I've mooned someone
[40] I've sworn at someone in authority
[41] I've been in the school newspaper / insights.
[ ] I've been on TV
[42] I've eaten sushi.
[43] I've been on the other side of a waterfall
[44 ] I've watched all of the Lord of the Rings
movies.
[45] I've watched all the Harry Potter movies.
[ ] I've watched the 3 Stooges at least once.
[46] I've watched "Newlyweds" Nick & Jessica.
[47] I've watched Looney Tunes before.
[ ] I've been stuffed into a locker
[48] I've been called a geek.
[49]I've studied hard for a test and got a bad grade.
[50] I've not studied at all for a test and aced it.
[51] I've met a celebrity / music / TV artist.
[52] I've written poetry.
[ ] I've been arrested
[53] I've(had) been attracted to someone much
older than me. {Just a crush :\}
[ ] I've been tickled till I've cried
[54] I've tickled someone else until they cried
[55] I've had / have siblings
[56] I've been to a rock concert
[57] I've listened to classical music and enjoyed it
[58] I've been in a play
[59] i've been picked last in gym class
[60] I've been picked first in gym class or so
[61] Ive been picked in that middle-range in gym
class.
[ ] I've cried in front of my friends
[62] I've read a book longer than 1,000 pages
[63] I've freaked out over a sports game
[64] I’ve vomited in public
[65] I've washed someone else’s vomit
[ ] I’ve ran away
[ ] I’ve had a stalker
[ ] I've had a fight with someone on txt
[66] I've had a fight with someone face-to-face
[ ] I've been in a car accident
[67]'ve forgiven someone who has done
something bad to me
[ ]I've personally seen someone die
[ ]I've been confronted by a police officer but
got away
[ ]I've(had) lost someone who meant the world to
me {Never ever}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter