Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Update on My Life

It's gotten complicated since I last made a real update.

I'm out of West Side Story, and out of ACSian Theatre. I made a decision to put a school other than AC as my first choice: in the event I'm posted to that school, I don't think I can continue in the production, so I've dropped off.

If I'm not? I'll appeal like crazy until I get in.

So I'm more free now; I'm sorry if I've hyped up alot about drama...I'm disappointed in myself too, and trust me, it wasn't an easy decision to make. I had to face alot of flak for doing this; it made me depressed for abit, but the members of ACSian Theatre have been supported.

As of now, I relinquish and association with them. Goodbye guys, you were a fun bunch to have worked with, and I look forward to all your perfomances. I'm sure they'll be excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter