Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Raymond Complains

The title today...has got to be the most obvious one yet.

I hear groans. "What is it this time?", I hear. I'm complaining about the lack of justice in admission to schools. The day my O-level results came out, I had the following conversation with one of my OG-mates, David, from Zhonghua Secondary.

David: How much did you get?
Raymond: 8 points man. 8!
David: Wow, me too!
Raymond: Yeah; looks like we're on par...
David: 8...A1s!

Darn you bastard David!!!!!!!!! You'd think with such sterling results he'd be able to get in to the top JCs, but no...he can't because he doesn't take Higher Mother Tongue. I know, I've ranted about this issue before but let's step back and look at his results. He got a perfect score! And he can't get into the top JCs...when people without perfect scores, but either have loyalty or HMT can!

So here's my proposal! Bonus 2 points for those with all A1s; that's a feat not just anybody can achieve man. I know that there are scholarships available...but still. The school you end up in is important.

I ended up in AC instead of VJ, which is a bummer, but I'm over it. The phone call comes tomorrow, but even if it doesn't, I'll be positive. AC after all, may very well be my school; ACS-ian forever, so I might as well embrace it.

I'm not joining Drama again...so I'm thinking of other CCAs to join. I might end up in Debate...or Dragon Boat; for the body. I don't mind the CIP Committee, if there's such a thing, and the Geography Society, again, if there's such a thing. I'll participate in the Geography Olympiad lol. I want to run for council, but my reputation...well, let's just say it's not that marvellous :(.

See you around, and to all those who didn't make it back to AC, you'll be missed. My freaking OGs been reduced to shiznitz...and I'm disappointed, but at the same time, looking forward to the new bunch. C'mon...NOOBS!

Oh, and I've settled for my subject combination too. I've decided to take 4H2s...it'll allow me to downgrade one, at the end of the year, depending on how I'm coping with it.

Sigh. Well, I am glad to see things settling down. Like, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter