Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, September 24, 2007

I sit and PUNder what makes thunder.

AAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!

PHHHWWOOOAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

CHEEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEBUNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

LUNCHBOXESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

fuck damnit.

I've lost faith in karma. Completely. I used to have this belief that do good and good stuff happens; it sorta kept me going through a whole bunch of crap, but as of now, today especially, I think I'm resigning myself to the philosophy that "Shit happens", and shit doesn't discriminate either. I'll just keep doing good, I guess, and whatever shit that comes along, I'll fight it.

And win. Long story short, I went through a really bad day today, and what I can say might very well be my worst morning. No, it's not emotional crap; I'm through with that. It's....just unlucky lah.

Anyways! On a more positive note, me and Moses were having a "pun" war, on who can make the most lame puns from the word "pun".

#1 The PUN is mightier than the sword.

#2 Face your PUNishment.

#3 This conversation is PUNctuated with puns.

#4 Give me a second to PUNder.

And the last, but most certainly not least:

Q: What's black, white, and not funny?
A: A PUN-DA!

OMG. Seriously. I swear, if America ever needed an excuse to invade Singapore, it'll be for possession of WMD.

WeaPUNS of Mass Destruction!

PS: Title came from TuanJiaw's poem from god-knows-when.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter