Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Attempt #2

It was during my first break of the day. Mother tongue was supposed to be going on, but upon finding an empty classroom, I headed down to the void deck to join the class. After disposing of my Chicken Rice, I set my eyes on another goal: The Elite 4 and The Champion.

My team was fronted by Infernape. In my first attempt, I made it a point to use all of my Pokemons, to ensure balanced distribution of experience. "A team that grows together, wins together" was what they said, after all. But after crashing out at the last minute, I removed this philosophy. My plan was to go in with my strongest Pokemon, and take out the opponents with as little HP lost as possible.

My battle against the Bug-Trainer was a breeze. I Flame-wheeled my way through, demolishing all his Pokemons in less than 2 hits. Without breaking a sweat, I was a fifth through my Pokemon League experience.

And afterwards came the Ground-Trainer. She started off with Quaqsire, a ground-and-water type; if only I had a grass-type, but I didn't, and none of my Pokemon held attacks which were super effective against him. So, I chose a Pokemon at random: Gastrodon and plowed through. But alas, no. He used "Double Team", and increased his evasiveness. And top of this, he used "Sand-storm", which not only buffets my Pokemon with sand, but also increases his evasiveness further. My Gastrodon's attacks kept missing, and by the time I switched to someone with better eyes (Staraptor), his evasiveness had reached close to maximum, and I went on for 5 minutes without hitting him.

And I gave up. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter