Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My Heart's Beating

Damnit.

After a plateful of the BEST Fish and Chips in town, I was feeling really sluggish, and fattish, so as soon as I reached home, I reached for the skipping rope too.

(10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80+90+100)*3=1650 skips.

That was almost 3 hours ago, and until now, my heart's beating like mad, like it wants to leap out of my chest. Just goes to show how un-fit I've gotten...but seriously, this is frustrating. I'm starting to feel that I'm not meant to be fit, what with all these obstacles thrown in my way *grumblegrumblegrumble*.

My usual skipping rope snapped, my ankle weights have hole in them, and my running shoes are out of gas. To top it off, I'm lazy too, so there.

I'll try to sleep again, and please, let me rest in peace.

For the time being, that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter