Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, January 18, 2008

Accomplishment rises from the pit of my stomach.

I finally finished the damned geography project...Ok, so maybe "damned" is the wrong to use because I have learned so much about mass movement, I can recite it in my sleep. Seriously. Do check out my blog; it's www.thisblogrocks.blogspot.com. For the time being, I've got lousy Jolene Dong's name all over the place, but that's only temporary (thank goodness!), and for the sake of www.thisblogrocks.blogspot.com.

It's 2 in the morning and I really should be sleeping, but I still need to do some GP stuff, and I'm done for the night. I told myself I wouldn't do it, but when I thought about it, I really should, and after I finish this post, I would. Good night!

Oh, I think people are curious as to what I look like right now, and how I've changed during the holidays. I've lost weight, again! In fact, I bought 2 new pairs of pants recently. I'm going to reveal...a secret that's quite literally below the belt. I've been walking around in spoilt pants for the past 5 months! You see, my bulging (not anymore, biatch!) stomach made the button pop out, so as I had little time to go and buy new pants, I made do by using my zip to support the rest of my pants.

Nobody noticed. For the remainder of my J1 year, I walked around, burdened by a secret only I wore. But not anymore! I went to Bibi&Baba to get new pants, and I was size 34 back then, so just for kicks I try size 32...and it fits! HAH!

Look out, people-who-haven't-seen-me-in-damn-bloody-long! I've changed since damn-bloody-long ago! And I got a scarf, and it's legendary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter