Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

How mean are you?

[ ]i think im gonna have a high score on this
[ ]i hate/dont talk to my parents
[ ]people tell me all the time that they hate me
[ ]i have cursed/said horrible things to someone
[ ]i give people disgusting looks a lot
total: 0.

[ ]i took heads off dolls when i was little
[ ]i have destroyed something valuable on purpose
[ ]i love to insult people
[ ]people suck
[ ]i have thrown total tantrums
total:0

[ ]im known to have an attitude
[ ]i get mad easily
[x]i order people around
[ ]im known around my neighborhood as the kid everyone else doesnt want their kids hanging out with
[ ]i've argued with a teacher
total: 1

[ ]i can care less about school
[x]i love messing with other people's stuff
[ ]people tell me im conceited/stuck-up/self-centered
[ ]i lie constantly
[ ] yell daily
total:1

[ ] i seem to always be in a fight with my friends
[ ]i would never risk my life for anyone
[ ]i dont like smiling
[ ]i know at least 3 people i would like to/have beaten up
[ ]i love pranking people and nothing lame only hard core evil stuff
total:0


add up all the x's and multiply by 4.

IM 8% MEAN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter