Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

I scare myself

Did anybody read about the Singaporean actress who became a maid in Desperate Housewives 3? I lawl-ed, man. Talk about a reversal of fate! How does it feel, huh, huh, HUH?

Today was plenty-sweet. Slacked-cum-mugged the whole day; being insignificant is so much fun. No kidding. All I did was play Animal Crossing, read manga, read books, watch television, do revision and alot of other kill-time stuff. I had plans to go out earlier but when I found out that there were lessons tomorrow, I canned those appointments. I don't want to go out for more than three days in a row...

So any highlights today? Ermm...I was baby-sitting my youngest brother, and he vomitted. I guess that counts as a highlight. Being the resposible big brother that I strive to be, I had to clean up, and god, that was torture.

Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition concluded yesterday...and Kim Chiu won. She's a Chinese...so ughh...how typical. It's not that I didn't like her...but, I was hoping a pinoy would win. Congrats to her I guess...if only I had joined. Here's a MV of the winner...singing a song in Chinese and Tagalog.



Anyway, I still haven't figured out how to work my scanner, so I snapped some pictures with my phone's camera. Pictures of what? You know I got my ID-pic taken the other day right? Here's a before and after...This may come as a shocker. Heck, I even scared myself.

Extreme Make-Over; Raymond Edition

Before:

After:


WHAT. THE. FUCK?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter