Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Watch Out: Animals Crossing

This day was way too fucking long, and I'm too tired to type it tonight...ARGHH!

Since I won't be going out this weekend (or at least, I don't want to since I've gone out every week-day) I'll have plenty of time to post tomorrow, so please, come then.

So what will I be doing this weekend? Playing ElderScrolls, Animal Crossing and chiong-ing A-maths, Chemistry and Geography. Towards a super-productive holidays, with you. I'm also going to wrap up my english stuff (journal entries which I'll cut and paste from this site, a movie-review, which I'll cut and paste from this site, my vision of QTSS in 30 or so years, which I'll cut and paste from this site, and a few comprehension, which I can cut and paste, but won't)

Ahh...sweet English. It's important that we know it well...unless we want to end up like THEM:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter