Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

20000 Hits!

I'd like to thank YanShan for refreshing at this page over 20000 times! Thanks dude! Too bad you'll be the only one reading this...

Anyways, I got so punked today by Raied.

I received a phone call mid-way through Orientation today. I missed the first one, and when I called back, they said they'll call me back to inform me of the results of my appeal. I nearly crapped myself; how the hell did I miss such an important phone call? So I hung onto my handphone for the rest of the Orientation, waiting for that life-changing call...

Game time!

Jocelyn sat out of one of the games, and since I didn't will my handphone to get wet, I let her hold on to it. And then perfect-o timing! It rang, and I ran back to it just in time....just in time to MISS the freaking call again. They did leave a voice-mail behind...which said I FAILED the appeal.

I was disappointed; like really really, but I won't brood over it too much. There's no such thing as a bad thing; it's just how you choose to see it, and I choose to see it as faith/destiny/whatever and ever, amen. I'll just make the best out of my remaining time.

And all of a sudden, as I was talking to Jeremy on the phone regarding going to debate the next day (Can't cause of camp-fire), another phone call came. It was...a teacher from VJ saying that I sort of got in! I had to schedule an interview the following week!

I WAS LIKE....YEAH BITCH! Ask Yenny, ask Calvin. They passed by the busstop, and I was shouting like...I finally answered the question of existance. I was that happy.

Then I switched back to Jeremy, and I was telling him the craziest shiat that happened to me...and then he passed it to Raied, who congratulated me and stuff. And suddenly, he spoke in the same manner the VJ teacher did. And it dawned on me...

PUNKED.

I should have been able to connect it...the timing, the fact that the number was different...but I guess I was so willing to believe it...that I did believe it. I got pissed big time when I realised their ploy; too bad you can't slam handphones. I just flipped my flip phone close very very hard. I can't imagine having a non-flip handphone though. Instead of slamming the phone, it'll be pressing that red-button with vicious anger.

Anyways, I'm over it now. It was a brilliant prank; and it helped me give up lah and move on. Just...guys! Try not to be so insensitive...thankfully, I'm not the kind who'll be bummed-out staying in AC. However, there are people who DESPERATELY want to get out of wherever their in....and giving them hope, albeit false hope, and then taking it away, is just mean :(.

Orientation 2's not as fun as Orientation 1, but we'll make the best out of it. See you when I see you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter